Thursday, February 25, 2010

Movie Mayhem Day 5: The Spy Next Door

The Spy Next Door is a great movie.  There's this awesome spy dude and his girlfriend and three children.  It's a great spy movie.  The bad guys are trying to catch the spy.  It stars Billy Ray Cyrus, George Lopez, and Jackie Chan as the spies.

The action made the movie really exciting, but not only that.  The bad guy kept wearing weird clothes and costumes and that really made me laugh.

The movie included amazing spy gear.  My little cousin Charlie, who is 5 years old almost, loves spy gear.  We got him some for Christmas.  He always wants me to play spy with him when I'm visiting northern Indiana where he lives.  But the last time I was there, he scratched me and kicked me.  So, I decided not to play with him anymore that trip.

The kids in The Spy Next Door had some great traps they set.  That was very entertaining.

I think you should see The Spy Next Door!

No comments:

Post a Comment