Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Movie Mayhem Day 4: Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs was a good movie the first time I saw it, but it was a horrible movie the second time I saw it.  That's weird.  I guess it's because there's not much plot to it.  I thought it was funny the first time.  The second time I was bored.

I really liked Steve, the monkey with a device that allows him to talk.  He was funny.  But, the problem is that he doesn't talk all that much.



The movie is based on my mom's favorite picture book of all time.  I think they should make a movie out of the picture book sequel, Pickles to Pittsburgh.  If you don't know that book you should check it out of your local public library, or buy it, or search for it online.  It's a good book and so is the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment