Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Movie Mayhem Day 3: G-Force

Personally, I think this movie was just okay.  I'm recommending it only for little kids.  I really didn't like it all that much.  It was okay, but it wasn't really, really, really good.  You'll probably only like it if you're a kid who likes war stuff and fighting . . . hamsters fighting, basically.

G-Force is about these talking hamsters who are trained and really smart.  They are fighting to save this thing that could destroy the world.  They work with a fly and a mole. 

The movie can be sad at times, but I wouldn't say it is one of my favorites.

Just in case you want to see it, though, I won't spoil the twist ending.  My dad knew who the bad guy was the whole time.  Then he whispered it to me and it kind of ruined the movie.  He's mean, but smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment