Sunday, February 14, 2010

A "Beary" Special Announcement

I'm proud to announce that there is a new comic book in development.  It's a comic book whose author you already know . . . ME!!

You'll learn the title of the comic book at the end, but first I'll tell you something about it.  It has action.  It's funny.  There is sadness, strategy, trickery, and fighting -- kung fu, if you can believe it!

If you're interested in this comic book, you might contact me and I'll try to ship it to you when I have finished it.  I probably won't be able to send it to some of you.  Others I can.

Now for the unleashing of the name:  The Flight of Brown Bear.  (It will have a sequel called Brown Bear in the Arctic.  And a threequel called The Final Brown Bear Battle.  But those are a ways off.)

3 comments:

  1. Sign me up, Calvin. I can't wait to get the chance to read your comic books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read your comics. I'm sure they will be great as you are.
    Love you!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Calvin,

    I'm an intern at Indianapolis Monthly Magazine, and an editor directed me to your blog -- you have some really funny, cute posts! We would like to do a short interview with you for our magazine if that is something of interest to you. Let me know! akoschier@indymonthly.emmis.com

    ReplyDelete