Tuesday, March 30, 2010

On Showering

Showers are stupid.  It's been four nights in a row that I've had to take a shower and my parents still want me to take another one!  Come on!  I mean, how clean does one person have to get?

If your parents tell you to take a shower, tell them, "I don't have to.  You're not the boss of me."

Okay, maybe that is a bad tip, because you're probably going to get in trouble if you follow it.

My dad says the tip should be that you should just quickly take the shower and not complain about it, because complaining will take more time than just going to take the shower.  But, my dad's tip just makes me mad, because he's really talking to me.

Whatever.  I have to go take a shower, I guess . . .

Translation:  I'm going to go play with my toys in the bathroom.

1 comment:

  1. Your favorite babysitter takes a shower everyday and he is boy. :0)

    ReplyDelete