Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Heroic and Villainous Reality

I love this show called Survivor.  It's a great reality show.  They're doing Heroes vs. Villains right now.  My favorite person on the Villains team is Russell.  He's just a bad, bad dude.  My favorite guy on the Heroes is Rupert.  He seems like a really nice guy.  He's from Indianapolis.  And he runs Rupert's Kids, which seems like a good program for people.  On the Heroes, James is a really bad person.  I kind of hate him.  He's a big cut hunk, though.  And he has washboard abs.  Whoa!!!

If I tried out for Survivor, I wouldn't be fast enough to do the challenges.  The strategy though I would be good at.

You should watch this show.  If you're really smart, good at strategy, and could live without food and drink for awhile, then you should try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment