Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fancy Schmancy Lego Videos

Lego videos are really cool.  I really like to watch them.  I want to make them, too.

I'm getting a new video camera for Christmas from my Grandma Marietta.  (I call my Grandma Marietta "Grandma Spooky" . . . but that's a story for another time.)  So, I'll be able to make some pretty awesome Lego videos.

It's a really long and difficult process to make the videos, though.  So you have to be really committed to doing it.  My favorite Lego video maker is called Fancy Pants.  Here's one of my favorites:



My favorite part is when the characters and the Lego blocks look like they're flying or floating.  I saw where Fancy Pants explained that he does it by setting up blocks to support them and then erasing them with Photoshop.

I don't know if I'll be as good as Fancy Pants right away, but I can't wait to try.

You should try it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment