Saturday, November 27, 2010

Between Breaks and An Uncertain Future

You guys are probably wondering what's going to happen to this blog next year and I am, too.  I'll give you some options and then you can rate them and give me some feedback.

Before that, though, here's my tip.  Have fun on Thanksgiving break, but when you get back to school focus on learning.  Just because Thanksgiving is fun doesn't mean that you should stop trying at school.  It's a hard time between Thanksgiving and winter break to keep focused. But you have to do your best.

Now, back to what happens to this blog next year.  I'm a writer, so I want to have a place to do my creative activities, but maybe I want to do something different.  Here are some options:

  1. I continue this blog.
  2. I start a different blog, not about tips but about something else.
  3. I forget about all blogs and don't do one at all.
  4. I start a Twitter account on a different topic than tips.
Give me your thoughts about what I should do.  

7 comments:

  1. I'd read whatever you do.
    I like the idea of you with a Twitter Account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write, but not on Twitter. You can't say anything significant in 140 characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur with Anon. and Jim; Twitter's hardly conducive to developing as a writer. Save it for when you're a successful actor and can pontificate to the masses!

    I vote for option #2. #4 has the preponderance of the evidence against it. As you're bringing up the topic of change, it stands to reason that you may not prefer #1. #3 is the easy route out--what fun is that for you or your readers? Thus, #2 remains as the soundest option.

    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - The Sign of the Four

    ReplyDelete
  4. Start with another blog! Make it your own free place to put whatever's on your mind (whether it's tips or anything else).

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep the Blog!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Twitter! Any kind of a blog would be fabulous! I enjoy reading everything you write!

    ReplyDelete