Sunday, November 28, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

You guys know how you posted the comments yesterday about the future of this blog and my writing?  I appreciated the feedback, but I still haven't decided what I'm going to do.  I guess I still have a month to decide, so I'm going to consider my options for a while.  Even though the people who commented didn't like the Twitter option, I'm thinking that I might have a Twitter account next year to go along with whatever I do.  It may be that I'll continue this blog with a Twitter to go with it.  Or I may do a new blog with a Twitter account to go along.

This is just an update.

My tip is that, when you have a big decision to make, you should always get advice from people you trust, but you finally have to make the decision that is best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment