Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Monumental Monthly Appearance

You should go read Indianapolis Monthly from May.  I'm in it.  My picture is right next to Barack Obama's and Peyton Manning's pictures.  Their pictures are in color, though.  Mine is only in black and white.  Still, you should go read it, because you'll get a lot of wisdom from it.  I list 5 really BIG tips.

Don't worry, though.  I won't forget all of my loyal readers just because I'm famous.

If you came to the blog because you read about it in Indianapolis Monthly please leave me a comment and let me know.  Then browse around for a while.  I hope you find something educational and helpful.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Calvin! This is just your first stop on the road to the big time -- keep sharing your talent....

    ReplyDelete