Sunday, April 25, 2010

Clean Movies

If you want to go see a movie, then try cleaning up the house without being asked.  Once you've done it, then you can ask your parents to go see a movie.  They'll be so happy that you cleaned the house that they'll take you wherever you want to go.

The movie that I want to see is Oceans.  I didn't get to go see it today, though, even though I did help clean.  My mom asked me to clean, but I did some of it without complaining.

You should try to see if this tip works for you. 

Happy cleaning and movie watching!

2 comments:

  1. Calvin- I'll have to try that.



    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a mother myself, cleaning some without complaining when being asked is way different than unprompted cleaning with a great attitude ;). If my kids cleaned the house without being asked I would definitely take them to the movies. Very sound logic :).

    ReplyDelete