Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Stunts and School

There's this really cool thing call "free running" and a similar thing called "parkour" that I just learned about. It's amazing. These people run really fast and jump over barriers, climb buildings and do flips off walls and stuff. I want to learn how to do it and you should too. I'm taking gymnastics lessons this fall at Rising Star to get the fundamentals. Since I want to be an actor, I think it's important that I learn how to do my own stunts. Learning gymnastics and free running will help.

As a bonus tip, I just wanted to say that I hope all you kids out there -- and parents of kids out there -- had a great first day of school. I sure did. Ms. Weatherbee's class rocks!! Ask me sometime about all of our class pets and about Boxington. Woot woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment